FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS & RURAL DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
Across the Globe, We Are United in Our Dedication to Women's Rights
Who We Are
INTRODUCTION OF ORGANIZATION:
FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS & RURAL DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION focused on the promotion of the social human development.
The organization emerged in the communities, formed by the communities for the solution of their problems. It was the response of the people against the negligence and the backwardness of the area in many of the sector including health, education, provision of safe drinking water, violation of human rights and the continuous disasters of the district communities in the shape of drought, floods and scarcity of the irrigation water. That is why the organization is now fully responded by the communities. The organization has strong linkage with local CBOs and other NGOs working in the Sindh province.
To work for the empowerment of the communities through addressing of human development problems and provision of primary health care services, economic development, the universal primary education and advocacy for the Human Rights.
— Our Mission
We believe in the power of people. Change at scale is possible when we act in solidarity with the people experiencing poverty and injustice. Even where they live in need, they are often not afraid to speak out against inequality, discrimination and exclusion. They have the courage to raise their voices and hold those in power to account for their actions.
- They are not fighting separate battles but connecting across borders in solidarity and creating a momentum that can no longer be ignored.
- They are the change makers who will win the fight against inequality.
- They are the ones who will beat poverty and injustice.
We fight inequality to end poverty and injustice.
We commit to living our values so that we can be known for our integrity. This means transforming our governance, management, and operational structures, and nurturing a culture of continuous learning and reflection.
Equality We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly and to have the same rights and opportunities
Empowerment. We acknowledge and seek to expand people’s agency over their lives and the decisions that impact them.
Solidarity. We join hands, support, and collaborate across boundaries in working towards a just and sustainable world.
Inclusiveness. We embrace diversity and difference and value the perspectives and contributions of all people and communities in their fight against poverty and injustice.
Accountability. We take responsibility for our action and inaction and hold ourselves accountable to the people we work with and for.
Courage. We speak truth to power and act with conviction on the justice of our causes.
— Our Vision
What we stand for. We are committed to working with others as part of a global movement for social justice. We understand that inequality is multi-dimensional, and mobilize to transform unjust systems.
We advocate for just and fairer economies. We strive for gender justice and for the rights of women and girls in all their diversity. We fight for climate justice and create safe spaces that allow people to hold the powerful into account. Rooted in communities, we tackle the causes and consequences of disaster and conflict.
To create change that lasts, we build on our experience as a diverse and inter-dependent global network of organizations.
- We are rights-based. Our work is grounded in our commitment to the universality of human rights. We uphold and advocate for the implementation of international human rights instruments.
· We are feminist. We recognize that there is no economic, social, and environmental justice without gender justice. Feminist principles guide all our action and interaction.
· We fight inequality. We take sides against poverty and injustice everywhere, working with people, communities, partners and allies for just and sustainable solutions.
· We are humanitarian We work with communities before, during, and after crises to build their resilience, save lives, and together address the root causes of conflict and disaster.
· We are both local and global. We are a global network of locally rooted, interdependent civil society organizations. We build solidarity and connect people across borders and regions.
· We are driven by diversity. Within FHRRDA and in our work with others, we are inspired by people of different socio-cultural backgrounds, genders, ages, and abilities.
· We are a knowledge organization. We consistently seek to generate new insights that can drive solutions to complex problems. Our advocacy and campaigning asks are grounded in evidence and experience.
— What we do.
We are working Pakistan sindh province, with hundreds of partners and allies, supporting communities to build better lives for themselves, grow resilience and protect lives and livelihoods also in times of crisis. Because we want lasting solutions, we fight the inequalities that keep people locked in poverty and injustice, we tackle not the symptoms but the systems, and we campaign for genuine, durable change.
Our vision for a just and sustainable world
· We believe all lives are equal. No-one should be discriminated against or live in poverty. We want a just and sustainable world in which everyone can safely speak truth to power, claim their human rights, and build a better future for them.
· We offer direct support to people and communities living with poverty, we seek to add value to the work of our people, partners and of all those who challenge discrimination, exclusion and exploitation
· But for change to be sustainable, it must be systemic. To contribute to change that lasts, we mobilize to transform the systems, policies and practices that have the most significant impact on people’s lives.
We advocate for just economies that put people and the planet at the center.
· A just economy is inclusive. It promotes equality, protects the planet, and ends poverty. It builds social cohesion and promotes the economic empowerment of women and marginalized groups. It supports the rights of all workers, offers social protection and ensures that livelihoods and planetary resources can be sustained.
We fight for gender justice and against any form of violence against women and girls.
- In an increasingly unequal world, advancing gender equality is fundamental to tackling poverty and injustice. A just society is not possible unless women and girls have agency over their lives. It needs to challenge harmful social norms and belief systems that underpin gender and power relations, especially where they impact women living in poverty the most. To achieve this, it needs to expose the patriarchal practices that prevent women from realizing their rights.
Toward a Justice and sustainable world.
We have a vision of a just and sustainable world. A world where people and the planet are at the center of our economy. Where women and girls live free from violence and discrimination. Where the climate crisis is contained. And where governance systems are inclusive and allow for those in power to be held to account.
dolore. Duis aute irure dolor. In reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore.
Fundamental Human Rights & Rural Development Association (FHRRDA) is a movement of people who are fighting inequality to end poverty and injustice. We are working Asia, Pakistan in sindh province about 24 years, with hundreds of people and partners, and allies, supporting communities to build better lives for themselves, grow resilience and protect lives and livelihoods also in times of crisis.
Because we want lasting solutions, we fight the inequalities that keep people locked in poverty and injustice, we tackle not the symptoms but the systems, and we campaign for genuine, durable change.